Friday, November 9, 2018

22A - Elevator Pitch 3

1.

2. Most of the feedback I received for my previous elevator pitch was related to my movements, my eye contact or the fact that I slightly ran over time. I found all of these to be extremely important, as all impact how an audience would receive the presentation.
3. In response to the feedback that I received, I tried to cut down my time, moved my arms less, shifted my weight less, and looked more at the camera. I definitely felt much more comfortable giving my pitch this time than I did in the past.

2 comments:

  1. Cooper,
    You completely seem more confident and relaxed in this elevator pitch. I think you really started to get the feel for it. Although you stopped rocking around as much, the pitch seemed a little stiff. Not that movement is good for this type of assignment, but I found when realizing that this is to be done in person, you are more likely to be dynamic and act as if it's a conversation and less like it's a rehearsed routine despite being one. Other than that, solid work you really have improved here and the idea is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cooper,
    This was definitely your best work, you made excellent eye contact with the camera and you looked definitely more confident during your presentation than the first two before. But even though I believe that this was indeed your best performance, as far as I am concerned, I would say that if you keep practicing and keep repeating your speech, your performance would keep improving, since there are still a few minor flaws that can be corrected.

    ReplyDelete